Dr. Mary E Brickner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary E Brickner?

Top Notch!

Dr. Brickner has been my primary cardiologist for over 10 years. Aside from her knowledge and skills as a cardiologist, she is also very personable. It is easy to see that she has a great deal of care for her patients. She has called me directly with test results, been with me when awaking from a procedure, and visited with me before a procedure that another cardiologist was performing. (I was a little nervous!) I am so thankful to have been referred to her by another cardiologist. I have put my life in her hands on more than one occasion and have complete trust in her. She is top notch in her field and truly cares about her patients.

Great Doc, she is the best at congenital heart defects

Dr. Mary E Brickner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.