Dr. Mary D Bush Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary D Bush?

Loved Dr Bush

Dr Bush was the best OB GYN dr ever! She was dedicated, thorough, passionate, concerned, and very detailed. She delivered my twin daughter's, now 29 years old, as well as my granddaughter! She also performed my hysterectomy. I would recommend her as the #1 best!

Jacobs

This was the first doctor to diagnose me with uterine fibroids in 2009. She was honest with me and told me that I would not be able to have childern with the fibroids. After this I got several different opinions from top doctors that gave me the "wait and see" approach because mine are all intramural. fast forward three years later... no kids. I really wish I would have had the myomectomy she recommended. It too late for me. She knows her stuff...

Great OBGYN

She has helped me through so much, fertility, pregnancy, hysterectomy all with a smile and incredible patience. She really takes time to talk with me and make certain I make informed decisions. No topic is off limits!

She is the best ever!

I have been going to Dr Mary Bush for almost 20 years and have never had a bad experience. She's open, honest, friendly and very informative. She gives you enough information and options to help you make the right decisions. If you have questions, she's more than willing to continue the discussion instead of rushing you out for the next patient. She has shown true interest in me as a person and that's so important in trusting her to help me make good choices with my mental and health needs. I wouldn't trade her for anything, because it would be a vital loss to me and my healthcare team.

Dr. Mary D Bush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.