Dr. Mary T Busowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary T Busowski?

great doctor

This doctor spent an exceptional amount of time with me helping me recover from cancer and heart failure. She always went above and beyond!

My best doctor

This is the best internist doctor I got in my life. I recommended‎ her to any person. All the specialist she recommended me are like her. God bless Dr. Busowski.

You couldn't find better

She is not only a doctor, but she is a healer. In this day and age, this is a very rare quality. She makes no judgements about you, she actually takes the time to listen to you and hears what you are telling her. Unlike many doctors these days, this doctor makes you feel as though you are the only patient she has to concern herself with. You don't feel as though you've been rushed through an automated system. You couldn't do any better than to pick her. I had to wait a bit longer to see her, but it was well worth every minute.

Very knowledgeable in many areas of medicine. She was very vital to my recovery from stage 4 laryngeal cancer as my internist at MD Anderson Cancer center. One of my favorite doctors ever!

If it weren't for Dr. Mary Busowski, I would not be alive today. She is very intelligent, extremely compasionate and very personable,. She is a wonderful person and doctor. She is a blessing and an attribute to the medical profession.

Excellent

Spent a lot of time; very compassionate.

Worst ever, I wouldn't take my cat to her.

She was ready to count my husband off as a dead man 18 months before he died. She over medicated him and when he took himself off all of the unnecessary medications, he got better, not only maintained weight, but gained weight. I am convinced that if his feeding tube had not fallen out, resulting in sepsis, he would still be with us. He never regained after the bout of sepsis. He had ups and downs, but was up walking the sidewalk, using the leaf blower on the sidewalk and playing with our cat until Nov. 2008 He lead a happy and pain free life until his last three weeks in Dec. 2008. If we had listened to HER, he would have been dead in Aug. 2007 Rate, how low can you rate someone?

Dr. Mary T Busowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.