- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary C Chang DO
Dr. Mary C Chang, DO is a doctor primarily located in Haverhill, MA, with another office in Newburyport, MA. They have 30 years of experience. Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Mary C Chang has 2 locations
Dr. Mary C Chang has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mary C Chang has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Mary C Chang Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mary C Chang
Dr. Chang has held a private OB/GYN practice since 1996. A former Major in the U.S. Army Medical Corps, she received her internship and residency training from Walter Reed Army Medical Centers Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, where she also served on the teaching faculty. In 2006 she was named chief of the OB/GYN Department at Methodist Memorial Hospital in San Antonio, Texas. As a member of the American Society of Minimally Invasive Surgery, Dr. Chang uses these techniques when she performs surgery for urinary incontinence, pelvic prolapse, pelvic reconstruction and hysterectomies. She is a doctor of osteopathy and an OB/GYN, with more than 20 years experience in the OB/GYN field. With three office locations in Newburyport, Haverhill and Georgetown, the Womens Health Care practice is a team of board-certified physicians treating a full range of OB/GYN needs, from standard checkups to surgery, as well as pregnancy, childbirth and midwife support.