Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Carmack
Dr. Mary Carmack, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Carmack is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Stanford Medical Center and Lucile Salter Packard Childrens Hospital of Stanford. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Carmack has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Carmack is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Stanford Medical Center
Lucile Salter Packard Childrens Hospital of Stanford
Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Stanford University Hospital
25 Years Experience
University of Chicago
Graduated in 1988
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Mary Carmack accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions795 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA
Dr. Mary Carmack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.