- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary S Carpenter MD
Dr. Mary S Carpenter, MD is a doctor primarily located in Winner, SD, with another office in Winner, SD. They have 38 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Mary S Carpenter has 2 locations
Dr. Mary S Carpenter has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mary S Carpenter has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Mary S Carpenter Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mary S Carpenter
MARY S. CARPENTER, MD FAAFP Dr. Mary S. Carpenter completed her undergraduate studies at Creighton University, Omaha, NE and the University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD through 1977. She graduated from the University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Vermillion SD in 1981. She completed her residency at the Tulsa Medical College in Tulsa, OK. Board-certified with the American Academy of Family Practice, Dr. Carpenter serves as a Fellow in the American Academy of Family Physicians and serves as a Clinical Instructor for the University of South Dakota School of Medicine. Along with her medical practice in Winner, Dr. Carpenter also travels to Burke, SD weekly to provide medical care at the Rural Health Clinic located there. Her family includes her husband, Dan Flynn, son Grant and daughters Katie and Jamie. To make an appointment with Dr. Carpenter, please call Family Practice Associates at (605) 842-2626.