Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary A Churchwell
Dr. Mary A Churchwell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, TN. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical and Laboratory Immunology and Dermatology. Dr. Churchwell is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital and Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary A Churchwell has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical and Laboratory Immunology
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Mary A Churchwell has the following 5 expertise
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Mary A Churchwell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
A Great Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary A Churchwell - Posted on April 1st, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Churchwell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Mary A Churchwell Accepts the Following Insurance
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Mary A Churchwell is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Germantown, TN.