Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary E Ciranni-Callon
Dr. Mary E Ciranni-Callon, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsford, NY. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ciranni-Callon is affiliated with Highland Hospital of Rochester. Dr. Ciranni-Callon has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary E Ciranni-Callon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mary E Ciranni-Callon has the following 14 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Macular Degeneration
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Women's Health
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Mary E Ciranni-Callon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mary E Ciranni-Callon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ciranni-Callon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Rochester General Hospital
Dr. Mary E Ciranni-Callon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRochester Gynecology And Obstetric Associates Pc, 1050 Pittsford Victor Rd Ste 4, Pittsford, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary E Ciranni-Callon in this video.
Dr. Mary E Ciranni-Callon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsford, NY.