Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary R Clifton
Dr. Mary R Clifton is a doctor primarily located in Traverse City, MI, with other offices in Greenville, MI and Traverse City, MI( and 9 other locations). They have 24 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Mary R Clifton has 11 locations
Dr. Mary R Clifton has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mary R Clifton has the following 0 expertise
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Mary R Clifton Accepts the Following Insurance
- 550 Munson Ave Traverse City , MI : (231) 935-6679
- 615 S Bower St Greenville , MI : (231) 935-6679
- Traverse City , MI : (231) 935-6679
- 8333 Felch St Zeeland , MI : (231) 935-6679
- 100 Michigan St NE Grand Rapids , MI : (231) 935-6679
- Duluth , MN : (231) 935-6679
- 1000 Mineral Point Ave Janesville , WI : (231) 935-6679
- West Bloomfield , MI : (231) 935-6679
- 416 Connable Ave Petoskey , MI : (231) 935-6679
- 1105 6TH St Traverse City , MI : (231) 935-6679
- 3074 N US Highway 31 S Traverse City , MI : (231) 935-6679
More about Dr. Mary R Clifton
Dr. Clifton graduated from the Michigan State University in 1995. Dr. Clifton works in Traverse City, MI and 10 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine.