- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary L Coan has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mary L Coan has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Mary L Coan Accepts the Following Insurance
- 4 Coulter Rd Ste 1300 Clifton Springs , NY : (315) 462-3553
More about Dr. Mary L Coan
Dr. Coan graduated from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry,University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry in 1997. Dr. Coan works in Clifton Springs, NY and specializes in Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Coan is affiliated with Highland Hospital Of Rochester and Rochester General Hospital.