3.6

Worst Doctor I've ever had

Mary Compton used to be my family doctor when she was still in Indiana. You never waited less than 2 hours in her office for your appointment, and once you finally got to see her, she was never any help. She once recommended to me that birth control would probably help with severe cramps I used to have, but refused to prescribe them because she is Catholic. Had to pay for another doctor to prescribe something simple that she should have been able to take care of. If you can't uphold your oath, you don't deserve to practice medicine, not that she's particularly good at it anyway.

Dr. Mary was my physician for many years and I must say I along with many others, miss her in this area in Indiana. She was not only my doctor, she was my friend. She is a blessing for all of her patients in Indiana and we truly miss her. No one has been as valuable as Dr. Mary. Please Dr. Mary, come back as we all need you here. She is a 5 out of 5.

Long wait

took my son in to see the doctor and was told it looks like chickenpox.. turns out it was hand, foot, mouth once we got a seconded opinion. went in asking for weight loss and was told to join weight watchers. She didn't even bother doing any testing to see what was causing the weight gain and offered no other help at all. Seriously if she doesn't want to help people then maybe she should retire. This isn't the only issues. Once I had an appointment at 1 pm and was still in the room at 4 pm waiting because she forgot about me being in the room. seriously people that is so unprofessional.

Rudest doctor I've EVER met

Dr. Compton is, by far, the best Dr. I have worked with. She is very brillant in her work (knowledge and patient care/follow-up). She genuinely cares about her patients and their families. Her work ethic is impecable. Not a better Dr. can be found.

mrs. charles enyart

Dr. mary has really dne a great job with my husband. she really cares about her patients. how ever her nurse and office help do not give dr. mary her messages and that prevents proper care for patenits. we both think alot of her as a dr. and hope that some thing gets done about getting her phone messages from other dr. and case mangers.

Dr. Mary C Compton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longmont, CO.