Dr. Mary E Coulter Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mary E Coulter?

no go!

she seems great at first and spends a lot of time with you but then charges you a ton! Basically she acts super interested in your health so that she can bill for everything you talk about. I went in for an ongoing sinus infection, was there for about 20 mins and received a $300+ bill. Took a long time to get them to explain why. Then answer... she bills $100 for every topic discussed. Apparently we talked about acne which is something I did not bring up and have no recollection of discussing. she also asked me how my birth control was doing and I said good and she billed me for it! I kindly refused to pay and it took a several months for them to agree and to work out a reasonable price.

Spent quality time. Very knowledgeable and caring.Made me feel secure.

Dr. Mary E Coulter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bend, OR.