Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary D'Alton
Dr. Mary D'Alton, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY (and 3 other locations). She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. D'Alton is affiliated with New York Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York Presbyterian / Westchester and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary D'Alton has the following 1 specialty
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Genetic Counseling
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Premature Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I cannot thank enough Dr. D'Alton and her team for taking care of me and my pregnancy that led to a successful delivery of a beautiful baby girl. I have a very complicated history of loses and at one point I almost gave up. When I got pregnant Dr. D'Alton was watching me like a hawk and I have never heard from her "oh, it is maternal anxiety, you will be fine". She checked on everything that bothered me or I was uncomfortable with, which made me feel safe and protected. Please, do not expect from her sweet mouthing this is not why you are there for. With high risk pregnancies it is different. What you can fully expect is a highly professional approach and care, clear explanations of your condition and a plan of actions and what is most important - constant watch! At the end of the day these are the qualities that a patient is looking for in every doctor and Dr. D'Alton has it all. If she wasn't that cautious and careful with my pregnancy, we won't be able to enjoy our little angel now. Our case was really complicated but we did it. When after my delivery I came for the check up, Dr. D'Alton greeted me with tears in her eyes - we did it! I am so confident in her that even after what I have been through I am ready for a second baby:) I am positive that with Dr. D'Alton and her excellent team we will make it again!
Dr. D'Alton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Weill Cornell Medical Center
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Tufts Medical Center
Tufts University Sch. of Medicine
New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus
New England Medical Center
CANADAOttawa Civic Hospital
Saint Margaret`s Hospital for Women
NY Presbyterian Hospital
37 Years Experience
University College Galway
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Mary D'Alton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary D'Alton in this video.
Dr. Mary D'Alton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.