Dr. Mary E Damore Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mary E Damore?

Unprofessional

We took our son to this practice (Dr. Desk an is not listed here) to be evaluated for poor growth. The receptionist I made the appointment with said we would need to have a bone-age x-ray done prior to our first visit. I questioned this because my son was only two years old at the time and in was hesitant to expose him to radiation unless absolutely necessary. I was told that it was necessary and, in fact, we would not even be seen without the x-ray. When we finally met with the doctor (after a very long wait) I gave her the dray and she told me that a bone scan for a child his age was not helpful and wouldn't even look at it! I was outraged and told her I was informed it was necessary. She was very indifferent to the fact that I exposed my son to dangerous radiation, not to mention the time, effort, and money involved in having the test done. She didn't even apologize. I was very disappointed with the lack of courtesy and professionalism.