Dr. Mary H Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary H Davis?

She turned my life around

I never knew how depressed I was until I saw her and she helped turned my life around through medication and therapy. I had been on 8 different medications that hadn't helped and she was able to correctly put me on a very low dose cocktail that worked the first time. It might be luck but I call it highly trained skill. She helped me make break throughs in my emotional baggage. I remember telling her that, " I never knew that you could be sad and not have feelings of despair consume you." To just be sad and feel like a normal person. Now I know happiness. I highly recommend her.

Excellent trauma psychoanalyst!

Dr. Davis combines down to earth - non- psychobabble jargon - with a compassionate, highly trained and firm ear. If a person has been through extensive trauma and wants to get past it - not just whine about it - Dr. Davis can give you the tools to have a more whole, highly functioning and good mental life. She is the best therapist I have ever seen.

Amazing and Caring Professional

Dr. Mary H Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.