Dr. Mary D Defigard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary D Defigard?

Old Fashioned Health Care

Dr DiFigard is the old fashioned doctor ou parents used to have. Takes her time, gets to know you and follows up on everything. More importantly she is not hesitant to say she does not know......but then will research to find out...then sends you to a specialist who does know, what more can you ask for in primary care physician

Horrid office staff!

Dr Defigard has been my primary, off and on depending on insurance, since I was 15 (I'm 29 now) and my mother went to her prior to that. She personally always makes me feel comfortable and listened to and after asking plenty of questions, orders the appropriate tests. Her office staff has recently become too much to bear. I'm used to it taking far too long to be seen (usually a min of an hour once you're in office) but the current staff chit chat with buddies on the phone or friends who have dropped in to visit the entire time which is why I'm guessing I'm put on hold for a min of 10min anytime of day I call and then forgotten about or sent to voicemail. There is zero follow up from the office and I mean ZERO. The lack of a decent office staff has finally pushed me elsewhere even though I really like Dr Defigard. It's a shame.

Not a very competent physician

Dr. Mary D Defigard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Gatos, CA.