Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary J Derebery has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Mary J Derebery has the following 12 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Hearing Disorders
- Watery Eyes
Dr. Mary J Derebery is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Derebery is the very best in California for otology and allergy. She's personable, expert, and sees the whole patient. I've recommended her to several friends and in two occasions she picked up on clues no other doctor had, with literally life-saving results. Her staff can sometimes pose a challenge by being perfunctory, procedural and inaccessible, and another friend got a runaround that wasted a lot of his time. But once you get to know them they are caring people who usually do a good job. But let's face it, medical-office staffs are increasingly difficult to deal with anywhere you go, and you're choosing a doctor, not an office staff. And Dr. Derebery is the very, very best.
Dr. Derebery is an outstanding physician. She is preeminent in the treatment of Cochlear Hydrops and Meinere's Disease.She and the other doctors at House Ear Institute deserve the highest praise for being in the forefront of medical advances in the area of hearing loss. She was the only doctor out of 5 others outside of HEI that was able to diagnoses the cause of my hearing loss. It was allergy related. I was unable to hear out of my right ear and it is now in normal range. Dr. Derebery is a dedicated and extraordinary doctor that combines unique qualities of intelligence and common sense. She is a caring physican and treats her patients with respect. I would unequivocably recommend her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Mary J Derebery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsHouse Ear Clinic Inc, 2100 W 3rd St Ste 111, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary J Derebery in this video.
Dr. Mary J Derebery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.