Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary S Dolan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mary S Dolan has the following 20 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Pain
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Mary S Dolan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
After having three visits with Dr. Dolan which spanned a year, I was repeatedly told she saw nothing that could cause me unrelievable pain. She was wrong and kept me in agony for an entire year. Luckily, for my fourth appointment, she was not there, and, I saw a different physician. The new physician performed surgery and removed an ovary that had collapsed onto my uterus. It is very unfortunate that Dr. Dolan is still employed by Emory healthcare.
Dr. Dolan is very understanding, knowledgeable, and has the ability to put the patient at ease.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dolan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
North Carolina Memorial Hospital
Dr. Mary S Dolan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEmory Womens Care, 550 Peachtree St NE Ste 1800, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Mary S Dolan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.