- Saint Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary A Bailey MD
Dr. Mary A Bailey, MD is a doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with another office in North Haven, CT. They have 13 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry.
Dr. Mary A Bailey has 2 locations
Dr. Mary A Bailey has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mary A Bailey has the following 9 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Mary A Bailey Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Mary A Bailey
Dr. Bailey graduated from the Yale University School of Medicine in 2007. Dr. Bailey works in Hartford, CT and 1 other location and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Bailey is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital & Medical Center.