Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mary Anderson
Mary Anderson, MD, APRN is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with another office in Aurora, CO. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Mary Anderson is affiliated with University Hospital - Denver and University of Colorado Hospital. She speaks English.
Mary Anderson has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Mary Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital - Denver
9 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 2008
University Of Colorado Health
Mary Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Mary Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.