Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary E Eaccarino has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mary E Eaccarino has the following 10 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 33
Dr. Mary Long never makes you feel rushed and is so down to earth and kind. I was pregnant with my 3rd baby and it was like seeing a friend every month, week. She has a great attitude! I really enjoyed all of the staff too. The ultrasound tech, Dawn is amazing and I love, Anna at the front too. The nurses are great and check out too.
Dr. Long treated me when I was pregnant. It was a very difficult pregnancy, but I am so grateful she was apart of this life changing event. I had gestational diabetes, high blood pressure and was monitored weekly to check the baby's movements and fluid levels. She made every moment meaningful and I really enjoyed her being there every step of the way. Then after the delivery of the baby I suffered from Postpartum depression and she helped me get through that as well. I would recommend any woman to this doctor because she is amazing, great bedside manners and a caring heart. I can say I really love my doctor.
I met dr. Long when I needed a d&c preformed I went in for pre-op and Absolutely loved her! All the dr. At that practice are very compassionate people, she's helped me through multiple miscarriages, gave me options on how to fix my issues, preformed surgery and is currently caring for my almost to term baby! I truly believe without her and God I would have never conceived and carried to term! Looking forward to meeting my little girl in November! I refuse to ever change OBGYNs if she leaves I'm going with her! :)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
11 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Mary E Eaccarino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary E Eaccarino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.