Dr. Mary Elacqua Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Elacqua?

Having moved to a new area and in need of new physicians, I hesitantly made an appointment with Dr. Elacqua. Upon arrival, I was taken right into a room and only waited a short amount of time for the Dr. She was fantastic. She took the time to talk with me and made sure my concerns were all addressed before I left. At my follow up appointment, she was just as personable and made sure that all my concerns were addressed and that I had information to take with me to make a better informed decision regarding my care. I highly recommend Dr. Elacqua.

Best female doc ever

I am turning 37 in 1 week and have been going to Dr. Elacqua since I was 17. (Actually at the office right now) I think she is the best doc ever. I have been though a lot and no matter what she is always caring. Just know that I'm going to get the talk (lol) cuz I haven't been in a while. And as far as the staff comments. They really do care and are wicked awesome.

I have been going to Dr. Elaqua for years. I love her. She treats me like family and I feel she is. Wonderful woman.

Excellent doctor---very caring and patient.

I have been going to Dr. Elacqua for years and she is an excellent doctor.

Unsatisfied

The office staff stinks beyond belief. The delayed submitting my disability claim. The made me come in for a test, after waiting an hour they said they didn't do the test their and then sent me to a hospital, then the hospital didn't even had an order from the dr. office and they don't do in the hospital I was sent to but the do it in the first floor of their building. I went to check in once waited an hour and then I found out that they never checked me in but instead they the checked me out eventhough I just arrived. Maybe if they fired all the office staff I might appreciate the doctors. NEVER GO THEIR, EVER.

During an hour wait (I was the first scheduled patient) I got to hear Dr. Elacqua taking care of a couple other patients in the rooms next to me before coming to my room. At which point I was treated to her biting and unprofessional comments when I told her I was there for a verbal consultation NOT a physical exam (due to the amount of pain I was in). She advised me she had left her "x-ray glasses at home" and wouldn't be able to tell me what was going on with me (I already know I have endometriosis). I told her I just wanted to talk and she quickly rattled off a few treatment options then left. She offered no comfort when I was crying due to her harsh comments/my crazy hormones.

Dr Elacqua was a recommendation from my sister-in-law. For 3yrs I suffered from severe lower abdominal and pelvic pain which got worst during my menstrual cycle. My then ob dr of 9 hrs thought it was stress but never did any testing. Dr Elacqua immediately did an ultra sound and then a scope that concluded that my tubes had twisted, one partially pinched closed and that I had endrometreosis covering much of my uterual walls. I opted for a hysterectomy at age 36. Since that time in 1987, I have been a faithful, healthy patient. She always takes time to answer questions and has recommended other dr to me for other issues. She has called me herself with test results and has taken extra steps to relieve my fears.

Dr. Elacqua is a caring and compasionate Doctor who will go out of her way to make sure you are getting the right and best treatment. She is very smart and I would not want to see anyone else.