Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Ella Carter
Dr. Mary Ella Carter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Carter is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, Suburban Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington. Dr. Carter has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Ella Carter has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Mary Ella Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.