Dr. Mary S Esther Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mary S Esther?

Excellent Dr.

She genuinely cares about my overall well being.

Renowned Physician treating SLEEP DISORDERS & Related Conditions (Depression/Anxiety/Leg Movements)

I could barely crawl into her office in Fall 2005, not knowing why I was chronically fatigued and not functioning well during daytime. Her caring nature, spending time listening to the patient, diagnosing the medical problems and getting treatment going earn FIVE STARS out of Four! She has been "spot on" with each conditioned disgnosed and the treatment regimen she prescribed; all were right / effective the first time. She is smart, personable and caring.I learned she was clinical Asst Professor at the MAYO Graducate School of Medicine in Rochester, MN after completing her fellowship in Psychiatry and SLEEP MEDICINE. So she probably can talk in MD babble wth long words. However, down to earth (rare for such a renowned doctor in North America), she communicates in patient-friendly everyday language! Trouble sleeping or chronically exhausted? Get yourself to Dr. Esther at CEENTA SouthPark right away. I am glad I did. She has made a huge difference in my quality of life.

Dr. Esther--simply THE BEST--in a CLASS BY HERSELF!

Dr. Esther is the best physician--of any kind--that I have ever encountered in my 53 years of existence. I have been seeing her for almost a decade. She is the utmost professional, thorough, caring, an excellent diagnostician, and is accessible for emergency/urgent consultation at any time. She literally helped save my life, and she has contributed greatly to enhancing the overall quality of my life. Dr. Esther is a very special physician.