Dr. Mary Fields Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Mary Fields?

Posted on December 25th, 2014

Hands down the worst medical professional I've ever seen. In our one and only appointment, she decided that I am not agoraphobic, my problem is that I'm self conscious about being fat and if I just lost weight, I would be fine. Even though we never discussed my weight in the 30 seconds she spoke to me before crossing out and writing things all over my file. I walked out and directly to the checkout desk to file a grievance and she then chased me down the hallway yelling at me that I had to sign the paperwork or she wouldn't get paid. Unfortunately, they don't take grievances very seriously. It's been years and I still have trouble trusting medical professionals because of her.

Posted on October 5th, 2017