Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary J Fietz
Dr. Mary J Fietz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Fietz is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Center and Banner Del E Webb Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary J Fietz has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
Dr. Mary J Fietz has the following 3 expertise
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
Dr. Mary J Fietz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary J Fietz - Posted on November 10th, 2015
Dr. Fietz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Baylor Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPATHOLOGY ASSOCIATES, 49 E Thomas Rd Ste 101, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Mary J Fietz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.