Dr. Mary K Figaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary K Figaro?

Where do I start?

Egotistical, rude, and refused to answer any of my questions. Extremely negative and discouraging. Billed my insurance for services she didn't perform. Do yourself and favor and find a doctor who can at least act like they care about the patient. Terrible experience.

Find a Doctor That Wants to be There

Very negative and discouraging. Didn't answer questions or even listen to me talk. Her ego was too big to squeeze into the tiny exam room. Will never go back to her.

First Dr. To help me control my diabetes after just one visit. Her compassionate factual approach is hard to find. I wish the phone system was better at Genesis health systems, to many promps only to be looped to voicemail. Thank You Dr. Figaro, your awesome!!

The Best.

I had been very ill for several months and seen countless doctors and specialists, when a friend referred me to Dr Figaro. Thank God she did. Dr Figaro took one look at me and realized how serious my situation was. She listened. She spent an hour with me my first appointment, examining me and even researching my symptoms. She hasn't been afraid to consult other doctors about my case. She even called me one weekend to discuss some theories on my illness. She truly cares about her patients. I am so grateful to her and her nurses for the kind and thorough care I've received. She is the best!

Amazing Dr.

Dr. is in no hurry and takes her time. Very friendly, super proactive and supportive.

Figaro is an excellent doctor. She took the time to explain my health problem and previous test results ordered by other docs. She found several problems in my blood tests that my primary care physicians had neglected. I'm glad to be working with her.

Dr. Mary K Figaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bettendorf, IA.