Dr. Mary Finnegan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Finnegan?

Excellent physician

Posted on February 8th, 2017

I am a current patient of Dr. Finnegan's and have the utmost confidence and respect for her skill, expertise, and genuine professional care. I am a health professional and consider myself fortunate to have her as my physician!

Posted on October 16th, 2016

Very thorough.

Diligent with Skin Exams

Posted on January 31st, 2015

Found a melanoma on my arm. Very diligent and thorough with skin exams. Compassionate.

Will never go back

Posted on November 24th, 2014

So I found what I thought to be a suspicious looking mole on the side of my body. It looked different from other moles so I thought it was best to see a dermatologist. I figured while I was there I could address my nickel allergy that is causing some irritation under my belly button and just generally inquire about what I can do to even out my skin tone and what products could be recommended to me. First off, I was a new patient and my appointment was set for 10:30 and I was advised to be there before 10:15. I get there around 10:05. The blonde haired lady at reception was extremely rude to me, but did not have an attitude with anyone else. Not sure why she was so rude to me, but whatever. I fill out the paperwork and I wait... and wait.. and wait. Around 10:45 I was finally called back to a room. The nurse too was a bit cold and didn't say much to me. Anyway she asks why I was in and takes my blood pressure. And then I wait and wait and wait. So she finally comes in around 11:25 ish. Almost an entire hour after my schedule time (completely ridiculous). And she has a male student with her. I am sorry, but that is completely unacceptable. I specifically scheduled an appointment with a female doctor because I was uncomfortable with a male doctor looking at me for this issue because the mole was on the side of my breast. It should have been mentioned when I scheduled the appointment or when I came in. It turned out to really not be a huge deal, but I can imagine that there were people that are much more concerned about that than I am. Anyway, the good news is that the mole that looked weird was normal. However she did not elaborate or explain anything further. She actually made me feel kind of stupid because she looked at it and annoyedly said "it's just a mole..." Yeah, I know, and I am not a doctor either. So I asked her about the irritation and as it turns out my GP doctor gave me some bad information about what to do with my jeans and nickel exposure. Lastly, I asked about what kind of facial skin type I had and what products I should use. Without even closely examining my face or asking any questions she quickly spouted off several products that I should use. One of those products was with retinol. After I did some internet searching of my own, I fond that I should NOT be using retinol while you exposure yourself to the sun. I work from my car most days and I am in the sun for about 4 to 5 hours daily. Then she quickly vanished with the student. The whole exam was less than 5 minutes and I am completely unimpressed with her. There were times when she would just stare at me like I was wasting her precious time or something. Out of all the doctors I have seen over the years, I have never felt so embarrassed and unhelped. She seemed 100% uninterested in helping me. She never asked me if I had any questions for anything. I would never return to her or this facility. The wait times were completely ridiculous.

Posted on September 20th, 2014

Super. Thorough. Took the time to listen and figure out a game plan for me. Excellent follow through.

Excellent dermatologist

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

Dr. Finnegan is an excellent dermatologist. I would recommend her to anyone needing skin care.

Great doctor

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Really helped me. Very kind.

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Dr. Finnegan took the time to sit down with me, go through my history, and list of past treatments. I appreciate her thoroughness. It led to a diagnosis and the proper treatment was obtained. I am relieved to be feeling better. I would recommend her.

Good luck if you go to this Doctor!!

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Very rude woman my mother went there and will never go back. I've gone there many times and will never go back again she never helped me. Good luck.

last time ever

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Had an appointment with Dr Finnegan after waiting quite a while. When I was seen by her she brought in two students. My appt. was extremely awkward. She never came near me to even look at the skin that was bothering me. She stared at me for moments without saying anything. She seemed totally uninterested in anything I had to say, I told her I was worried about hair loss, she briefly looked and said yes you are losing your hair . She gave me my orders and was abrupt and hurried. No one wants or needs this kind of coldness. There are many fine doctors to waste your time on one that dosent even come close enough to look at the problem. I will never return.

disapointed

Posted on July 10th, 2013

I waited forever to get the appointment. When I finally got in she took no time with me at all.

Posted on February 14th, 2011

I struggled with a chronic skin issue for some time. It wasn't until Dr. Finnegan worked with me and really looked at the previous treatments that we got a handle on it with minimal side effects. It really changed my daily life.