Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary E Fino
Dr. Mary E Fino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Fino is affiliated with Yale New Haven Health Greenwich Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary E Fino has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mary E Fino has the following 20 expertise
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Child Birth
Dr. Mary E Fino has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mary E Fino is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Fino is an outstanding physician. She is compassionate, personable and extremely knowledgeable in the field of reproductive endocrinology. Dr. Fino goes above and beyond for her patients. She is extremely thorough in the care that she provides, helps you make educated decisions and is always available to answer any questions. Dr. Fino was very understanding of the enormous stress that my husband and I experienced while trying to get pregnant and she was always attentive to our concerns. Dr. Fino is truly one-of-a-kind and I would highly recommend her to anyone dealing with fertility issues.
Had Dr Fino been satisfied with relying on a radiology report vs reviewing films herself a very serious illness might not have been caught until much damage was done. Dr Fino spotted something unusual that had not been noticed by other specialists and gave me the option of exploratory surgery which led to a diagnosis that changed my life and ultimately enabled me to become a mother. I will always credit Dr Fino for her part in my well being and can't imagine how things would have turned out without her thoroughness and intelligence.
Dr. Fino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Mary E Fino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNYU Fertility Center, 660 1st Ave Fl 5, New York, NY
Dr. Mary E Fino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.