Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mary Flowers
Dr. Mary Flowers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carson, CA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology. Dr. Flowers is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, St. Vincent Medical Center and St. Francis Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Flowers has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Showing 1 of 1
I was pleasantly surprised by the professionalism because I've had horrible experiences with Veteran Hospital doctors in the past. She was VERY thorough, spending needed time, asking many questions, and ensuring I understood the process of all the information given. I would recommend her to family and friends without hesitation.
Dr. Flowers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
California Hospital Medical Center
St. Vincent Medical Center
St. Francis Medical Center
St. Bernardine Medical Center
Community Hospital of San Bernardino
California Hospital Medical Center - Los Angeles
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1309 E Carson St, Carson, CA
Dr. Mary Flowers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carson, CA.