- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Mary Forman?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary Forman - Posted on September 16th, 2009
- Very moody. - Told me that I didn't need to worry about a fever, because my body temperature was just naturally high. Well, yes. Because the two times I've been in, I've had bronchitis and an infected spider bite, so it makes sense that my temperature would have been elevated in those cases. That does not mean that I have a high temperature all the time. - When I went in with the aforementioned infected spider bite, we had the following conversation: "Did you go camping recently?" "No." "Are you SURE you didn't go camping recently?" "Yes, I'm sure." "You absolutely, positively have not been camping lately?" "I'm positive." Lady, I'm not an idiot. The fact that my name is not followed by "M.D." does not mean I can't accurately answer your question the first time. Although I appreciate your attempt at being thorough. I think. - Told my mom that she didn't need hormone replacement therapy; all women went through menopause and she was just going to have to deal with it. - When my mom went in with a sore throat, asked her if she'd spent the weekend yelling in loud bars. Followed that up with, "Are you SURE you didn't spend the weekend..." You get the idea. - She might be a great clinician, if you can get around her poor bedside manner, bad attitude, and unwillingness to listen, but when I'm not feeling well in the first place, I don't want to put up with someone's sarcasm and attitude. I found another doctor.
Mary Forman is excellent
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mary Forman - Posted on March 24th, 2009
I appreciated Dr. Mary Forman for being a woman who understood my symptoms and could easily relate to my needs.
Dr. Mary Forman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides