Dr. Mary S Gallagher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary S Gallagher?

Best doctor..ever

Dr. Gallagher delivered my second after my first was horrific both me and my daughter almost died but once I found her the second time around she made sure I was taking care of and sent me to a specialist who was also really good in taking care of me. I went between them both my whole pregnancy and they always communicated about my visits and it made me feel at ease..she was caring and informative and any questions I had she answered. C-section went great with no problems and after everything she checked on me and had follow up visits. Nursing staff and front desk were always smiling and happy they were awesome as well! Wish I could have her for my third but she changed insurances which I'm really bummed about. I would recommend her to everybody!

Wouldn't want anyone else delivering my babies. She take her time on visits and answers any questions you may have.

Not happy at all with Dr. Gallagher

I picked Dr.Gallagher due to her good ratings and I also wanted a fairly young doctor but as I met her I quickly figured out that she was just in & out no personality or caring nature about her. I am a first time mother and I was expecting her to really coach me about this new experience and be more of a caring doctor. I went on visit to visit hoping mabye she would get more personable until I had a ER expirence.. Total disconnect from my Dr.... I had no phone call no appointment wanting to see me.. NOTHING! I called to let her know my fustration about how I felt and still have not heard from my Dr. I only got a call from her nurse giving me excuses to why I haven't heard from her.. And by the way she does many other things like surgeries, pediatrics, general doctor that she seems like she can't give her all to one thing and that's a major problem for me bc I need more! Hope this helps

Dr. Mary S Gallagher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.