Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary E Gasal has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mary E Gasal has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Mary E Gasal has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mary E Gasal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Gasal spent nearly 2 hours with me from the time I walked in her office until I left. She spent her time explaining in detail the answers to my concerns and educating me on my symptoms. She is thoughtful, considerate and very up to speed with her profession. I was elated with hope when I left her office and highly recommend her to anyone that needs a real person to care for them.
Dr. Gasal has cared for me (and now my daughter) for almost 18 years. She has seen me through one pregnancy, multiple regular checkups and even a cancer scare that she jumped on. Somehow she manages to make patients feel very special and cared about; I know I always do. Our family considers her a blessing and we kindly give her our highest recommendation.
Dr. Gasal is professional, kind and amazingly accurate. When you walk into her office you always hear her laugh (which is something I never heard at any other Doc. office before). She always makes me feel at ease, she has vast knowledge of her profession and she never asks you to take un-needed tests.She would be my first pick for an obstetrician If she still practiced it.I highly recommend her and completely trust her to take good care of me.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
34 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Tulsa Medical College
Dr. Mary E Gasal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt. David's North Austin Medical Center, 12221 N MO Pac Expy, Austin, TX
Dr. Mary E Gasal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.