Dr. Mary E Gasal Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mary E Gasal?

I have absolutely no issues with Dr. Gasal, but her staff is another story. Specifically her MA, Paola. I have found her to be rude and unhelpful on at least three occasions. She seems to have no respect or caring for the patients. I will be looking for another physician

Mrs.

She spent such quality time with me and did not make me feel like she was rushing. Love her! She's very personable and funny too!

Finally a doctor that cares

Dr. Gasal spent nearly 2 hours with me from the time I walked in her office until I left. She spent her time explaining in detail the answers to my concerns and educating me on my symptoms. She is thoughtful, considerate and very up to speed with her profession. I was elated with hope when I left her office and highly recommend her to anyone that needs a real person to care for them.

Dr. Gasal is wonderful

Dr. Gasal has cared for me (and now my daughter) for almost 18 years. She has seen me through one pregnancy, multiple regular checkups and even a cancer scare that she jumped on. Somehow she manages to make patients feel very special and cared about; I know I always do. Our family considers her a blessing and we kindly give her our highest recommendation.

The BEST Gynecologist I've ever had take care of me.

Dr. Gasal is professional, kind and amazingly accurate. When you walk into her office you always hear her laugh (which is something I never heard at any other Doc. office before). She always makes me feel at ease, she has vast knowledge of her profession and she never asks you to take un-needed tests.She would be my first pick for an obstetrician If she still practiced it.I highly recommend her and completely trust her to take good care of me.

Dr. Mary E Gasal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.