Dr. Mary C Gentile Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mary C Gentile?

housewife

Unbelievable staff, slow to follow up, when Drug store called up to renew my prescriptions it would take up to 4 days for them to answer. The doctor was a just as slow, I am a cancer patient and require a good doctor that cares about my health. There were no such things as follow up.

Disgusted

I have to agree totally with the previous comment... I left yesterday so mad.. I have given them a copy of one of my insurance cards and she agrued on the phone with me that I did not... I said, " I know that I did" so when I went to my appt. I brought it up again not know who I talked to on the phone but she said , IM not going to argue with you but you did not! She continued to show me all she had in my file. And booom when she was looking through my file there it was.. then she was like did you tell us what it was for? What? you work in the billing, I said ,yes .. but she did not want to say sorry.. she does not look people in the eye my thing is she acts like she is better then everyone.. she does not say, good morning or afternoon. And to top it off she does not charge my co-pay which it states right on card $20.00 co-pay.. I would like to report this, but not sure who to go to.. the last straw was I made an apt for a pelvic exam took time off work and waited my apt was at $2*30 they did not see me till 3*15 to tell me they don't do that there... What? again... I am looking for a new doctor now....The Doctor is nice.. the staff sucks big time.

RECEPTION REVIEW ONLY

The woman who makes appointments at this office and sits behind the glass partition as you enter (Brenda?) is not only impolite, she does not make eye contact, does not acknowledge your presence, is insensitive to your needs, is impolite, and her manners border on confrontational. I have also witnessed her very bad manners displayed on another patient. She needs to stay home and let someone with manners and grace take her job.