Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Gordon-Cornelius
Dr. Mary Gordon-Cornelius, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield Hills, MI, with other offices in Bloomfield Hills, MI and West Bloomfield, MI . She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Gordon-Cornelius has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Gordon-Cornelius has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 10
Two years ago, Dr. Cornelius was one of five professionals I cycled through during my pregnancy, as per her office policy. I liked the other four as well, but Dr. Cornelius happened to actually deliver my son. I cannot say enough nice things about her. She was gentle, compassionate, with a lovely bedside manner and a very positive attitude. She obviously did a very good job both with the delivery and with the post-delivery stitching and all other such pleasantries. I would go back to her happily.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Mary Gordon-Cornelius accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary Gordon-Cornelius is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.