Dr. Mary C Greenlee Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mary C Greenlee?

Horrific experience

I would not recommend anyone to go to Dr. Greenlee. I took the radioactive iodine treatment and was told it was perfectly safe and I may get a bit if a sore throat after she did not tell me about any if the side effects of hypothyroidism. She spent a total of 20 minutes with me in 3 visits.

She's great!

She spends at least 30 minutes, usually more, with me and asks about everything that's going on with me. She is on top of my prescriptions and makes sure that I understand everything. I was in crisis and she saved me.

Unprofessional, and so is her staff

Dr. Greenlee is rude, her aide Becca is also rude. Longest appt is about 3 minutes and I'm on an insulin pump. Never gets prescriptions correct. Changing doctors.

She needs to go back to a large city

Do not trust your health or having a good day if you schedule a visit with her. She's out of touch and needs to go back to a large city that can put up with her.

Me

She is horrible and so is her office staff. Don't go to her!