Dr. Mary Ward Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Mary Ward?

Great Doctor

Posted on December 6th, 2017

Took her time and explained everything I needed to know. Will recommend her to others.

she treats my mom like GOLD

Posted on January 31st, 2017

She is hands down the best doctor , treats my mom like gold

1year ago

Posted on December 9th, 2016

i visited Dr.Mary because i had cold like symtoms she came for only 10 minutes and her nurse did the throat culture which was negative for strep throat when i went to the front the lady told me to pay $183 with my insurance.i was so surprised and shocked that for only 10 minutes she was charging me so much even with my medical insurance.i will never go back to her and i won't recommend any one to her

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Dr Ward was compassionate, intensely attentive to details and made sure all areas of medical concerns were addressed and care provided.

Posted on June 30th, 2016

The best and only Dr I had in my 13 years in Dallas, Tx. Made phone call to me at home when I was sick or missed an appointment. Love Her.

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

everytime i visit her she doesn't treat me or my illness as important i am currently looking for a new primary care doctor she sucks!!!!

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Dr. Ward is unwelcoming and cold.

Do some yoga please and relax

Posted on June 20th, 2014

I was rushed once the doctor came into my room; staff forgot to call in a third prescription, but then they did call in the 2 which some places don't. Because Dr. Ward seemed to be in a major hurry, felt I could not ask her questions/ talk about specific health issues. She seemed to be in a very big hurry, but once outside my waiting room, was busily chatting/laughing with her staff. I won't go back and would not recommend this doctor. Didn't seem to be interested in my health. Last check up was 2 years ago. Last time I was treated like this? Never.

Posted on March 24th, 2014

I had a horrible experience with her and her staff. I waited for over an hour for my appointment, and the nurses were rude and insensitive. I then called in about some blood work that I had done, and they refused to tell me over the phone what was wrong. I asked to nurse "I don't have cancer or something horrible do I" and she responded "I don't have all your results so I don't know." Turns out my blood sugar was a point or two higher than normal. Awful bedside manner. During my appointment I felt like she couldn't get me out of there fast enough and paid little attention to my questions and concerns. I changed doctors and won't even use one in the same building.

Patient

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

Dr. Ward has always been great with me and Debbie (my wife). We really appreciate that we have great care with Dr. Ward. Thank you.

Assistant Vice President

Posted on January 17th, 2013

I needed to see Dr. Ward for my ear and throat infection today. I called up at 2:38 pm today to get the same day appointment for 2:50 pm. God... I thought I was lucky to be seen by Doctor in 10 mins... Guess what... I waited there for 1 hour. The front desk registration staff was quick in asking for the co-payment (though I didn’t have any, per my insurance). They took the co-payment, just in case... After an hour, without hearing anything from the doctor, I lost it. This was my 2nd time waiting for an hour with these people. I left the facility... they were not ready to reimburse me for my so-payment. Not only that.. they did not tell me where can I file the complain. Funny thing is - they charge $25 to no-show patients... I make $35/hr, I guess they should reimburse me for keeping me wait too...

Posted on October 24th, 2012

I wondered how and where this doctor got her medical degree. Very horrible experience with this doctor. Was not patient to listen to my complaints during visit. Wanted me to get an XRAY after a CT scan that she said showed a "sinus disease". I changed to another doctor after the second visit.