Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary R Haak has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mary R Haak has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Mary R Haak is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
The front office and billing is terrible. I had a miscarriage and the front office girl complained, groaned, etc about getting me for a same-day appointment. When my miscarriage D&C was screwed up and I was in pain days later, the front office told me on the phone that I just had the stomach flu and to go to the ER. I had leftover products of conception that were missed in the D&C. All the surgery I have had to have there all resulted in huge bills, and BCBS said I shouldn't have to pay any of it and it was all coded wrong for billing. Terrible. Left their office but still getting bills BCBS says not to pay.
36 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Mary R Haak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNew Life Associates, 112 Hospital Ln Ste 200, Danville, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mary R Haak in this video.
Dr. Mary R Haak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, IN.