Dr. Mary Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Hall?

regular - patient (had a lot of kidney surgery)

over the past 27 years I have had a lot of stone surgery's and have seen a lot of very good doctors. With the current advances in surgery, things not possible a few years ago are now common. Dr, Hall demonstrates the "best of her profession", is a straight shooter, and calms her patients to the point where they trust her views, recommendations and opinions. In turn, she listens to her patients, their concerns, and answers any and all questions. This is a rare quality to have, I've seen a lot of urologists and nephrologists over the years, and know from the patients perspective... Thank's Dr Hall

veteran, us navy

The V.A..and veterans, are very fortunate to have such a great doctor. Dr. Hall truly cares about her patients.

woman veteran treated at the VA hospital

Thank you Dr. Hall for giving me back my life. The pain I have endured for months has finally been taken care of. I only wish that Dr. Cacione (from urology in Ft. Myers clinic) had gotten me into you much, much sooner. I felt secure with your knowledge and care when you talked to me and my husband in the hospital. Again-- THANK YOU for giving me back my life to enjoy with my husband and family and friends. God Bless You!

A 1st rate practioner with superior skills and attentive, patient bedside care