Dr. Mary Hardman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Hardman?

Posted on November 16th, 2016

Extremely concerned for me as a patient, highly recommend her!

Not the best.

Posted on April 20th, 2016

I have been going to Dr hardman for a long time not knowing I had options to switch to another dr when I first got pregnant she misdiagnose me and called me over the phone to tell me news that should of been brought up in a office she also told me that I needed some medication to get rid of my baby based off of what she thought I was having but before then I felt like she rushes and she really just doesn't care she talks fast and she gets straight to the point I switched to a new dr and I feel more at ease I do not recommend her.

saved our lives

Posted on May 10th, 2014

We started out having a home birth. All was going great until our baby's heart beat began to decelerate. We immediately went to the ER. My midwife called while we were in route. She warned us that hospitals do not receive "home birthers" very well sometimes. Dr. Hardman was on call. She had a team all ready for us as we arrived and also had several entries to the hospital covered as she wasn't sure which we would come. She came across skilled and confident. She was very respectful and answered our questions respectfully as she determined there was no time to lose. Within 5 minutes, she had our baby out and in the NICU. We recovered quickly. Even under that kind of pressure, I had no problems with the incision as it healed very nicely (you can barely see it now). She was also very respectful to our midwife. Had she not been the attending doctor that day, I shutter to think what may have come of that situation.

I like her!

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

I liked this doctor, she did surgery to remove uterus and overies, and had another doctor do the bladder sling at the same time. It went great, I highly recommend her.

Posted on June 16th, 2011

Dr. Hardman is great. She explains everything thoroughly, gives you in the information that you need, and she's a REAL kind of person. Down to earth. Her nurses are great, too!

Great doc!!!