Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary H Quigg
Dr. Mary H Quigg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology and Medical Genetics. Dr. Quigg is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital and St Joseph Mercy Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary H Quigg has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Women's Health
- Adolescent Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Quigg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Mary H Quigg accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAbigail Christine Deppen Md, 3031 W Grand Blvd Ste 700, Detroit, MI
Dr. Mary H Quigg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.