4.8

Have you seen Mary A Helikson?

Gave me life

I know if it was not for Dr. Helikson I wouldnt be here today. She was there at the right place at the right time. I was hours old when my first surgery took place as well. I was born with short gut syndrome. Through the years she has cared for me and now, I am 31 with three healthy amazing children. I only wish she were still here in Missouri to thank her!

Mother of the patient

Dr. Helikson performed surgery on my 10 hour old infant daughter, and 2 subsequent surgeries for reconstruction before age one. She received premier care. My husband and I overheard "she's Helikson's patient" and observed vigilent care in nurses and therapists. Our daughter is 27 and expecting. Thanks to Dr. Helikson, she was given not only a chance to live, but to have a full life as a wife, mother, and a financial advisor.

Mary A Helikson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.