Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary B Hensley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
It's nice to finally have a doctor that cares about you as a person. She takes the time to listen and and to come up with the best solution for your personal treatment. I don't feel like I'm just a number anymore , I feel cared about. Thank you Dr. Hensley for doing your best to get to the bottom of what's going on with me. It's great to finAlly start getting some answers!
When I first started going to her in Franklin Indiana I thought she took all the time w/u an she cld probably be a therapist as well i want so much to go back to her bcs I have had only one doctor like her and maybe some day that will happen, she cares for her patients as well as too go that extra mile to find out why you are hurting and tests given she still too this day is a wonderful and very easy going and explain everything to you and I really miss her I can't drive sometimes but I am going to try and get back in there she's all about you and your health and has a heart of gold especially with all the health problems I have communication and caring and listening to her patients. We need more like her.
After meeting Dr Hensley at a free medical clinic and having the opportunity for her to figure out my medical needs.she helped my wife and I to proceed to get my disability benefits' and insurance.I'm thankful for her continuing to except me in her family practice at her new location.Dr. Hensley is 1 of few doctor s left that takes her time listening to my health problems,and she does this with complete compassion.If not for her and her caring staff,I probably would not be here today.Thank you Dr Mary Beth Hensley ,your the greatest.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
St Francis Hospital
Dr. Mary B Hensley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary B Hensley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelbyville, IN.