- 43 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
- 1 specialty
- 10 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mary K Hillinger
Dr. Mary K Hillinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White River Junction, VT. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary K Hillinger has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Mary K Hillinger has the following 10 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. Mary K Hillinger has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
43 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGood Neighbor Health Clinics, 70 N Main St, White River Junction, VT
Dr. Mary K Hillinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White River Junction, VT.