Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Hine
Dr. Mary Hine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Cajon, CA, with other offices in San Diego, CA and National City, CA (and 1 other location). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. Dr. Hine is affiliated with Pomerado Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Hine has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 7
I would rate a zero but the scale doesn't offer that option. Dr. Hine has consistently neglected to process authorizations for the recommendations of my orthopedic surgeon, has interfered with injections and procedures necessary to keep me able to stand or sit for any duration. Medications filled late, or never filled because fax requests from pharmacies are not responded to. Have gone without heart and pain medication despite faxes and calls to her office from myself and the pharmacy! When I had to request the main clinic to contact them so that my medications could be filled, I was treated terribly at the following appointment from the moment I arrived. Instead of dealing with the authorizations of my surgeon that she has neglected since March, she refused to discuss or address any of them. 3 more months have passed and I am still without the necessary care and procedures requested of my surgeon! It is primary care doctor that MUST handle authorization approvals & she refuses.
Dr. Hine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Mary Hine accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary Hine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Cajon, CA.