Dr. Mary E Hoehn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary E Hoehn?

Love her!

Dealing with adult patients is probably more trying than with children. She was very patient with me and my whining.

Dr Hoehn is the BEST there is in this field!

Dr. Hoehn is very knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend her to anyone! My 2 year old granddaughter was referred to her by Lebonheur due to trauma to her eye that could have cost her eyesight. Dr Hoehn answers all of your questions and you don't feel rushed; all doctors, no matter the field, could learn alot from her!

wonderful doctor

My son has been under the care of Dr.Hoehn for a few years. She is a wonderful doctor and I absolutely trust her her decisions. My son is terrified of doctors, but is always comfortable with her.

Change appointments, cancelled surgery twice after we had arrived at the hospital!!! Extremely long wait when we finally got to have surgery performed! I will not return to this doctor!!

Six month wait for this?

Don't even bother. There are plenty of well qualified ped opthalmologists who will provide better care with a better manner. What a disappointment.

Excellence

I have been taking my son to Dr. Hoehn for seven years now and throughout over ten surgeries I still trust her decisions. If I must say she is the best eye doctor he has ever seen and he has seen plenty. She is patient, dedicated, compassionate, caring, diligent, and her staff is always just as caring. If you ever need a doctor you can trust to do all she can then look no further. Excellence for Dr. Hoehn comes naturally at least that's how it appears since she does it so well.