Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mary P Hogan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
despite having to take an appointment a bit over 2 months away and having to wait in the waiting room for about 30 minutes... a visit with DR. Hogan is more than worth the wait. you get 100% of Dr. Hogan's attention, during her time with you, she makes you feel like you are very important to her. i have been seeing Dr. Hogan for 10 years.overall my i rate her 5 stars.
I so appreciate the matter-of-fact approach Dr. Hogan takes. There's no "avoiding the issue", and she's exremely easy to talk to. Dr. Hogan is one of those experienced, "seen it all" GYNs, and I think she'd be very difficult to surprise or stump. Too bad I'm leaving the area; it will be difficult to find another doc even half as good anywhere else.
Dr. Hogan's bedside manner is great. She truly listens, unlike some doctors who go through their patients as though ist an assembly line. She is very patient when dealing with questions and her explanations are provided so you understand and not so much given in the medical lingo. I wish there were many more Dr. Hogans in the profession!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2014, 2010, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2009, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
40 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1978
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Mary P Hogan accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Medical Care, 1005 Division St, Prescott, AZ
Dr. Mary P Hogan is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Prescott, AZ.