4.8

The Best Doctor in Kaiser

I've been with this doctor for many years now. She's found many things wrong with me not to mention my last cancer (Colon). But the most impressive thing about her is her manner. As soon as I enter her office I always feel at ease. Even when I'm stressed about something not related to my medical conditions. She puts me at ease and then spends the time she needs to address my problem(s). She always makes time to ensure I'm satisfied with our outcome...........this doctor is the greatest doctor I've every had, and that's saying something as I've had two (2) major cancer operations and many other problems where I've had to go to sooooooooooooo many doctors to get relief........keep up the great work

Fantastic

I have had Dr Hong for a very long time. She never gave up figuring out what was wrong with me till it was determined. Many gave up after the first test and said "I don't know". But she continued on. She stays on top of tests and results. Returns calls, gets you in ASAP and has a great personality... especially since she got her dog. I can not see myself ever leaving her practice. She is the best !!!

Dr Hone is my doctor, and I love her, She is great, she calls me at home and is very very good, She thinks of all she can do before she does it, and explains everything to you . And always answers the phone promply, I am happy she is my doctor. Can't san enough wonerful things about her. I met my doctor when she first started at kaiser. She is a young, great doctor. Thanks Dr Hong. For been my doctor. Oh she send for tests if she thinks you need it , and very good at sending the prescription to the pharmacy , so its ready when you get there.

Dr. Mary S Hong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Union City, CA.