Dr. Mary Hong Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Mary Hong?

Posted on July 17th, 2009

Dr Hone is my doctor, and I love her, She is great, she calls me at home and is very very good, She thinks of all she can do before she does it, and explains everything to you . And always answers the phone promply, I am happy she is my doctor. Can't san enough wonerful things about her. I met my doctor when she first started at kaiser. She is a young, great doctor. Thanks Dr Hong. For been my doctor. Oh she send for tests if she thinks you need it , and very good at sending the prescription to the pharmacy , so its ready when you get there.

Posted on May 16th, 2016