Dr. Mary Hutchins Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mary Hutchins?

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Dr. Hutchins came very highly recommended to me by a friend. I am so glad I followed her recommendation. Dr Hutchins is warm, caring, and really cares how you feel. She also performs a thorough exam and is extraordinarily competent.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Love this Doctor!

pick a different dermatologist, one who cares

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

My personal experience with this dermatologist has been awful, to say the least. She spends very little time with her patients and does not listen to them at all. When she gets into the office it is plain to see that she is in a rush and can't wait to move on to the next patient. Shouldn't doctors devote their time to listening to their patients' needs and concerns? I have decided to change dermatologist, hope I'll find someone who cares about his/her patients

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Dr Hutchins was recommended to me by a friend. I'm so happy to have become her patient. So friendly, caring, and knowledgeable.

Ms

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Created a problem where there was none. Did not respond well to questions. Condescending attitude.

most pleased

Posted on August 20th, 2014

Dr. Hutchins found a tiny lesion on my ear that turned out to be melanoma. She removed it and recommended that I see a plastic surgeon who said that he was impressed that she found such a small.lesion. I'm lucky to have been examined by such a competent doctor.

Mrs.

Posted on June 16th, 2014

Very knowledgeable, understanding and sensitive to my needs. She was available and communicated in a timely manner.

Posted on August 29th, 2013

I couldn't get an appointment with my regular dermatologist for 2 months, so I made appointment with dr. Hutchins. I was leery due to some reviews. It took two weeks to get in. Slight wait in office, very busy. Dr. Hutchins was very pleasant and professional. She explained and treated my problem. There was no need for follow up. I would highly recommend her. Note..all dermatologist have long waits to get an appointment, so I was happy with the two weeks. I will continue with my regular doctor, but would not hesitate in seeing dr. Hutchins should he be unavailable again.

complaint

Posted on August 27th, 2013

I called four different dermatologists for an appointment for what I concidered a serious rash and blotches on my legs and none of the doctors were accepting new patients except for Dr Hutchins. When I tried to make an appointment asap, nothing was available until December. I cannot wait that long for this ailment to be checked. To say the least, I'm very disappointed. It seems that everyone has skin problems.

Posted on August 15th, 2013

Friendly and courteous staff. The doctor diagnosed my problem and explained it to me so I could understand it. Treatment resolved the problem. Doctor was friendly.

Posted on February 21st, 2013

Dr Hutchins was wonderful. Very personable and caring, and spent time with me. I was recommended to her by another patient and I' m so happy to have found her. The previous review I read here when I went to review her makes no sense to me at all. I couldn't more heartily disagree.

Posted on January 18th, 2013

I was happy to get an appointment quickly however my sppointment was not with the Dr I called to see. This do tor spent approximately 2 minutes with me told me I has to live with my rash gave me 2 perceptions and sent me on my way. Her manner was abrupt, I am not confident with the diagnosis and did not feel she has the time to answer my questions. It was very disappointing not to mention the cost of the appointment and the fact that I a, no better than I was before I saw her. Too bad.